- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
RTTR Technologies B.V. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RTTR Technologies B.V. with the data we collect. We collect data when you:
- Register online or accept an invite from your customs broker using our platform.
How will we use your data?
RTTR Technologies B.V. collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account on our website.
- Email you with notifications and documents concerning your shipments and customs clearance status.
How do we store your data?
We take all reasonable, appropriate security measures to protect RTTR Technologies B.V. and our customers from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal data that we manage. For more information about the security measures that are relevant to the services you receive, please contact us. Our contact details can be found below
RTTR Technologies B.V. will keep your name and email address for as long as your account is active and/or the customs broker that is providing you customs services is using our platform.
What are your data protection rights?
RTTR Technologies B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request RTTR Technologies B.V. for copies of your personal data. We will provide this service free of charge.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that RTTR Technologies B.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RTTR Technologies B.V. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RTTR Technologies B.V. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RTTR Technologies B.V. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RTTR Technologies B.V.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RTTR Technologies B.V. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Our contact details can be found below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional cookies – RTTR Technologies B.V. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that RTTR Technologies B.V. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Personal Data Authority. See their website for the appropriate way to contact them: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact